Translate

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Another Mock from Fanspeak.com

I'm happier with this draft, I'm posting just the Cowboys picks below.  The one player I hope Dallas gets is someone I haven't managed to grab without really reaching on, A.J. McCarron QB from Alabama.  I feel that he'd be perfect to sit behind Romo for a few years, learn the system while competing for the starting job.  Competition drives a player to be their best and I feel that A.J. would push Romo, he's also a lot younger than Orton or Weeden.  Another option would be a trade for Mike Glennon, a 2nd round pick for him.  Anyway, here's my picks and the link to the overall mock draft.


http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=bdukxy

16
WR ODELL BECKHAM
LSU
47
ILB C.J. MOSLEY
ALABAMA
78
DT EGO FERGUSON
LSU
119
DE JACKSON JEFFCOAT
TEXAS
158
QB DAVID FALES
SAN JOSE STATE
229
S BROCK VEREEN
MINNESOTA
231
DE CHAZ SUTTON
SOUTH CAROLINA
238
CB ANDRE HAL
VANDERBILT
248
S HAKEEM SMITH
LOUISVILLE
251
K CAIRO SANTOS
TULANE
254
FB GATOR HOSKINS
MARSHALL

No comments:

Post a Comment