Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Views...

I'm doing this post just as an interesting way to go in the future and look back at this.  In a year or two I'd like to take a look back at where this blog started and how it's grown.  Here are the current countries and their pageviews that have clicked on my little blog about sports so far.

EntryPageviews
United States
170
Russia
43
United Kingdom
4
South Korea
4
Canada
2
Germany
2
Netherlands
2
Brazil
1
Switzerland
1
Hungary
1

How or why I have people looking at my blog from other countries, I don't know but I don't mind either.  Hopefully it's something that interests everyone that clicks on it.

Thanks,


Romans 12:10

New International Version (NIV)
10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment